We pride ourselves on being a company that is both forward thinking and innovative. We have the ability to diversify across both the commercial and residential sectors and are always striving to improve the service we deliver.
We are a business that aims to provide reassurance to our customers and we believe this is substantiated in our installers membership of the National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contractors ( NICEIC ) this organisation expects their members to excel in quality workmanship.
We have extensive knowledge and experience of working in or on projects ranging from rewiring or light fixings to under lighting, whether it’s for Kitchens or Bathrooms or all around your house and business
Our installation team can advise you on:
- Electrical provision in new-build housing or garages
- Extra sockets, television and telephone points
- Electrical provision in extensions to existing properties
- Rewiring and house / cottage renovations
- Inspection and testing of existing wiring
- Garden power and lighting
- New lighting design and installation
- Burglar alarms
- Security lighting and cameras
- Electric showers and heating
Please remember that Building Regulations (Part P) state that nearly all new domestic electrical work now has to be certified by a registered company. Making changes to the electrical installation in your own home is an important issue and should not be attempted without full knowledge of the regulations.