HPS Scaffolding provides a comprehensive service to the building and construction industry in addition we support the DIY person and any application where access in a difficult situation is required.
Scaffolding is widely recognised as a specialist trade only to be carried out by fully trained and experienced operatives. Thankfully, due to stringent controls on Health & Safety at Work and continual monitoring by the Health & Safety Executive, there are now fewer untrained & unqualified personnel attempting to erect scaffolding on building sites or private contracts around the country.
Examples of our work are:
- Scaffolding for new build premises of all types of construction e.g. brick, stone, steel buldings.
- Scaffold for listed buildings.
- Scaffolding around existing structures e.g. for barn conversions and re-pointing situations,chimney repairs, re-roofing,facai repairs,redecoration works.
- Support scaffolds
- Temporary roofs. Haki and Ubix roof systems
- Layer beams for bridging over awkward access (conservatories)
- Haki Staircase
- Cuplock scaffold system for quick erection and dismantling.
- We supply loading bay gates ladders,ladder gates,rubbish shoots,debris netting,brick guards,monoflex sheeting
- Hire-delivery, erection, dismantling and collection.
- Labour only if required.
- Domestic & commercial contracts.
- Large or small jobs.
- Same day quotes.
- Competitive prices.
- Unusual locations.
- Application to the local highway authority for street permits.
- Emergency and out of normal hour jobs welcomed.